Updated: Feb 19, 2020
Tuna chunks | 150g
Spring onion | 1 finely chopped
Soy sauce | 1 tbsp.
Chilli flakes | 1/2 tsp.
Lime juice | 1 tbsp.
Garlic | pinch
Oats | 15g
Sweet potato | 200g
Coconut oil | 5g
1. Peel and boil the sweet potato for 10-15 mins until soft
2. mash the potato and allow to cool, then mix in all other ingredients
3. Form mix into 3 fishcakes
4. heat coconut oil in frying pan and fry the fishcakes gently for 3-4 mins on each side.
5. Serve either hot or cold with a side salad
NOTE - Sweet chilli sauce is an awesome addition, but watch the calorie content.