Updated: Feb 19, 2020
Giant CousCous | 300g
Raisins | 100g
Chick peas | 1 tin
Red onion | 1 medium finely chopped
Bell pepper | 1 finely chopped
Courgette | 2 small in 1cm pieces (400g)
Cumin | 2 tspn
Ginger | 1/2 tsp.
Cayenne | 1/2 tsp.
Cardamom | 1/2 tsp.
Coriander | 1/2 tsp.
Coconut oil | 5g (1tsp)
Chicken breast | 150g per serving
1. Cook giant couscous as per packet instructions
2. Use a large non stick pan, heat the coconut oil and stir in all the spices. Add the onion and heat until softened
3. Add courgette and pepper, cook for a further 3-4 mins
4. Add raisins & drained chick peas cook for a further minu
5. remove from heat and combine with the cooked couscous
6. Allow to cool and serve with grilled chicken and spinach.