Updated: Feb 19, 2020
Frying steak | 750g
Onion | 1 medium
Carrot | 2 medium
Celery | 2 stalks
Mushroom | 150g
Bean sprouts | 200g
Frozen peas | 150g
Chicken stock | 200ml
Soy sauce | 2 tbsp.
Oyster sauce | 60ml
Fresh egg noodles | 400g
1. Heat a large wok to medium-high heat and spray with oil, Stir-fry onion and garlic until the onion softens
2. Add beef and fry until cooked through and browned
3. Add curry powder and stir through well
4. Add carrot, celery and mushrooms. Stir-fry until the carrot just begins to soften
5. Add the chicken stock, soy sauce, oyster sauce and noodles. Stir-fry gently until combined.
6. Add the peas & beansprouts, Reduce heat and simmer for 2-3 mins. serve immediately.